Expert-Led Webinars To Learn & Grow
We’ve partnered with industry leading professionals to bring you expertise where you may need it most.
This series of webinars and bulletins provides you with key information and training through this difficult time, such as impacts on the region, managing your business through the crisis, best practices, reputation management, human resource strategies, and recovery strategies.
TOTA is hosting a BCTRN webinar “Tourism Resource Roundup | Connect, Restart & Build Forward With B.C.’s Support Network” on Wednesday, June 23, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
The webinar brings together five tourism industry organizations who will present for 15 minutes each to share key resources with tourism businesses. The presenters are:
- Symphony Tourism Services: Kelly Galaski, Managing Director
- BC Hotel Association (BCHA): Ingrid Jarrett, President & CEO
- Indigenous Tourism BC (ITBC): Samantha Rullin, Stakeholder and Marketing Coordinator
- go2HR: Ginger Brunner, Senior HR Specialist
- Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA): Aaryn Secker, Associate Director, Education & Health Promotion
See full details: https://www.totabc.org/webinar/tourism-resource-roundup
Missed a live webinar? Click on the link below to follow along with a recorded version or a written recap.