Wednesday July, 22nd at 10:00 a.m. PST (60 min. including Q&A)
This interactive discussion will consider what the future may hold for the restaurant industry, including what efforts are being made now in preparation for the second wave of COVID-19. Join panelists Ian Tostenson, President of the BC Restaurant & Food Services Association; Chef Edgar Rahal, President of the BC Chefs Association; and hospitality consultant, Jason McMillan, as they take your questions throughout the session.
Topics will include:
- What is the plan for when we are unable to use our patios?
- How to generate revenue now
- Menu development
- Staffing in the kitchen to support the menu
- Kitchen flow with COVID-19
- Overall costs: food, drinks, labour
- Takeout, delivery, curbside pickup