Now is the time to make sure your business is competitive and easily accessible online as we plan for visitors to return.
Learn how to access FREE one-on-one Digital Support Services for tourism businesses through the Tourism Resiliency Network. This service will help you determine where you currently are digitally and where your business needs to be.
As part of this program, a digital marketing expert will offer complimentary services to:
- Make urgent updates to your website, such as changes to your operations and the addition of your COVID-19 Safety plan
- Claim your Google My Business listing
- Set up your TripAdvisor listing (linked to the HelloBC listing)
- Set up a social media account (Facebook, Instagram)
- Provide recommendations on where your efforts should be focused now and into the coming weeks
- Get support on onboarding onto an eCommerce platform and have fees covered for one year (up to a certain amount)
As well, the TOTA Tourism Resiliency Program team will share various other digital marketing resources, including:
- FREE access to 50 Live webinars this year, 50 recorded webinars, and the announcement of a new Digital Marketing Certificate Program through eLearningU Tourism Online Learning platform.
- Webinar recordings from Okanagan College on “Digital Advertising & Marketing Partnerships” and “Getting Set Up for E-Commerce”
- TOTA News Centre updates, including the weekly Webinar Roundup, Resiliency Resource Roundup, and other TOTA newsletters